Economy for the Common Good for Africa
Telephone: +49 176 23 14 90 30
Jointly authorized to represent:
1st Chairman: Dr. Urbain N’Dakon
2nd Chair: Mr. Germain Nimpagaritse
The imprint applies to: https://maat-ecg.org/impressum and https://maat-invest.one/impressum
Register court: District court Fulda
Register number: VR 2733
In this data protection declaration we inform you about the processing of personal data when using this website.
Is responsible for data processing
Telefon: +49 176 23 14 90 30
Data protection officer
This information is only required if you have to appoint a data protection officer. This exists in the following cases:
- At least 10 employees in the company regularly process automated data such as B. with computers.
In the company, regardless of the number of employees, you process at least one category of the following personal data: ethnic origin, race, political opinion, religious belief, trade union membership, health or sex life
- The center of business is the transmission of personal data such as B. exercises a credit agency, an address publisher or a market and opinion research institute.
- The data protection officer can be reached at the address of the person responsible. Please add the address “data protection officer” when contacting us by post. You can reach our data protection officer by e-mail at the following e-mail address: Insert e-mail address of the data protection officer
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). A natural person is considered to be identifiable, if he or she can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Data when you visit the website
If you only use this website to inform yourself and do not provide any data, we only process the data that is required to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request comes
- Browser type and version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data are legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Subsection. 1 letter f) GDPR, to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you can use various services on the website, in which further personal and non-personal data are processed.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right to information regarding the personal data concerning you, which the responsible person processes (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to have your data corrected if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to deletion (Art. 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted (Art. 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effect on you or significantly affects it in a similar manner (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority is responsible at your usual place of residence, work place or at the place of the suspected violation.
When you visit the website, cookies can be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files that are saved by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot run programs and cannot transmit viruses to your device. However, the location that sets the cookie can receive certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the website more user-friendly. Cookies can be used, for example, to recognize the device with which this website was accessed when it is called up again.
The browser settings can be used to restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. So z. B. only the acceptance of cookies from third-party providers are blocked or the acceptance of all cookies. However, blocking may mean that not all functions of this website can be used. In the further text of this data protection declaration, we will inform you specifically at which points and for what purposes cookies are used on the pages.